OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Planning Monday



Another week closer to the end of 2010. Can you believe it, only two more weeks until the arrival of 2011!   Our family had our early Christmas yesterday, so we have a few leftovers.  We will use these for our lunches next week.  By starting to actually plan out my weekly menus, I do see that I am able to shop better and stay on task as far as meals go.

1.  Monday:  Grilled Chicken Breasts, Grilled Zucchini and brown rice.

2.  Tuesday:  Tender Pork Roast ( in the crock pot) , Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli


3.  Wednesday: Chili Dogs ( long day at work, so dinner is super easy.

4.  Thursday:  Baked Cod, Asparagus, Yellow rice

5.  Friday:  Christmas Eve.  Dinner at church

6.  Saturday:  Merry Christmas!  Pot Roast with carrots and potatoes

7.  Sunday:  Leftovers from yesterday.

This is a simple menu for a busy week.  For more great menu ideas, visit Laura at Organizing Junkie.

There will be some baking going on in the evenings, Sugar cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Red Velvet Cookies. Hope you all have a great week!



Tweet

4 comments:

its me, sam said...

DD and I had pot roast last week... It was to die for... I think we need to have to again next week.

Unknown said...

Your menu plan sounds delicious. Especially the Baked Cod.
Have a terrific Christmas!
Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

Miz Helen said...

Your menu looks really good. Chili Dog is my all time favorite. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!

its me, sam said...

DD and I had pot roast last week... It was to die for... I think we need to have to again next week.

ShareThis