OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday Evening



 This was a busy day, trying to finish all the last minute shopping and errands to get ready for tomorrow.  But I think it is all but done for now.  Tomorrow I will get up early and put the finishing touches on the last few gifts and then go to church.  Later on in the afternoon, family will arrive and we will celebrate Christmas together.  Some of the plans have changed.  I am making lasagna and my mom will make the salad and bring the bread sticks.  We priced our options today and decided to do it ourselves.  Go figure! 

After all is said and done tomorrow, I think a nap may be on the agenda after everyone leaves!



6 comments:

Maureen said...

We had an early Christmas dinner with DD and her family and as it is my Granddaughters all time favorite food, we also had Lasagna and Salad. Followed by Pavlova with a wild berry topping and cream, not traditional but we will do that next Saturday.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I never plan my naps :) I just drop off and sleep.

Niki said...

Naps are the best.

Sharon said...

Enjoy your family Christmas! Lasagne sounds wonderful...glad your Mom is helping you.

A nap sounds wonderful...

Lisa said...

Dinner was wonderful, and the nap.. it was awesome!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I never plan my naps :) I just drop off and sleep.

ShareThis