OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Just wanted to share

I was up late this evening catching up on some shows we have saved on the DVR. I just finished watching Joyce Meyer preaching about "The Cure for the Insecure". I really like how she takes the Word of God and relates it to everyday situations. This particular message is one that I can watch over and over. It is a good reminder for me.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Powerful message! I have problems with insecurity - I think we all do at some point or other so this message is for everyone!

ShareThis