OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 8

I have come to the conclusion that taking the time to plan my weekly menus is something that saves me money and time.  Of course there are weeks that I just don't have time to plan, and are the weeks where my grocery spending is a little out of control.  It is what it is.....  But, this week I feel more in control so here are my dinners for the week.

Monday:  Slow cooker beef stew, cornbread
Tuesday:  Grilled Pork Chops, Grilled zucchini ( this seems to be a weekly favorite..)
Wednesday:  Baked spaghetti, tossed salad
Thursday:  Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
Friday:  Eggs, Sausage,Grits and Toast.  (comfort food :)

The leftovers from the beef stew and baked spaghetti will sent with my husband for his lunches. This is an easy menu, many items are on hand and of course it is simple and easy.  I like easy.








See more great menu ideas at OrgJunkie.com

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Lisa,
This sounds like a great menu...we just had egg drop soup with grilled cheese...simple but delicious!

Jpkittie said...

definitely a time & money saver for us too!

CentsToSave said...

The menu planning does make a positive difference.

CentsToSave said...

Sharon,
The egg drop soup sounds wonderful!

ShareThis