OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens Savings 8/28

After my daughter and I went to CVS to get the items that we wanted there we headed over to Walgreens.  Since there is only my husband and myself, I don't really need to go overboard when I am looking at deal to pick up.  And I have to remind myself of this quite often.  Since my recent unemployment,  I definitely need to watch every penny.

After looking through all the ads at Walgreens, I decided I really only needed to get  the Planter's peanut butter that was on sale.  It was on sale BOGO for $2.99 and I had two .75 coupons.  My final price for two was $1.50.

Total savings were $4.50.  I think I am set on peanut butter for a while.


Share your Link Here!

No comments:

ShareThis