OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday Night Chit Chat

  
It is that time again.  Time for Sunday Night Chit Chat with Carla


 My daughter and I: we are never serious!


        

My husband and Princess.....:)



Reading:   Just started reading "Co-dependent No More".  Hoping to learn and move on.  Will keep you posted  on that. 
 
Watching:  A Star Is Born with Judy Garland.  Great movie!  
 
Listening to: Princess is snoring. Again.

Cooking/Baking:  Yesterday and today I have been baking bread!  Thanks for the motivation Carla :)
 
Happy you accomplished this week: Baked bread.  Happy that I did quit the job that made me so physically ill with stress.
 
Looking forward to next week:  Applying to part-time positions as a sonographer.  Also may go thrifting again for re-sale purposes. 
 
Thankful for today:  I am thankful for the love of my husband and my family.  I am truly blessed.

7 comments:

C.R.P said...

My cat snores sometimes too! lol! Great job on the bread! It's a lot easier than most think it is!

maureencairney said...

I am kooking for an inexpensive way of making bread in my breadmaker as the packet mixes are way to expensive,any ideas ????

debby said...

Don't you just love home baked bread!!! Glad you are feeling better and good luck on the new job hunt

CentsToSave said...

Hi Maureen!

here is the link to Carla's blog about bread making. I found it very easy and simple. Good Luck!http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/2012/02/baking-bread-in-8-easy-steps-for-sharon.html

CentsToSave said...

Hi Debby,
Thanks for your support! Yes..... home baked bread is wonderful :)

CentsToSave said...

Yes, the bread making is pretty darn easy. Thanks for posting the directions :)

maureencairney said...

Off to check it now......

ShareThis