OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Today's Short List

The day is half over and already a lot has been accomplished.   I packed up two orders for eBay customers, and I am still looking  for a scarf that was purchased.  As of yet, I  have not found it.  It is definitely somewhere in the garage.... I hope.
  Now you can see why the organization of the eBay/garage is so important.  I will lose money if I can't find my inventory.  ((Sigh))

Both dogs were dropped off at their designated destinations.   Cricket (the papillion) is already back from her grooming appointment.  This was the first time we tried a privately owned business as opposed to always going to Petco.  We are very pleased with the results and the price.  It will be $12.00 dollars cheaper to get her clipped each month.  And we are supporting local small business owners.  That is important too.

Princess will get picked up at 3:00 PM today.  Hoping she is doing okay so far. 

Time to pack my husband's lunch, as he will be leaving in about an hour.  That leaves me the evening and afternoon to work on eBay and cleaning.  Oh.... I get the remote all to myself too!  Gotta love that! 

Hope your Tuesday is going well!!

4 comments:

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

we use a local groomer too that was recommended by a neighbor with the same kind of dog as us. We were so disappointed with PetSmart and how much they charged. Our new place is about $30 cheaper and treats our pup way better! It's a bit of a drive now since we moved (still only about 20 minutes), but so worth it!

CentsToSave said...

I am very happy with our new groomer too! They treated Cricket like a little princess.

Carla said...

Oooh... I hope you're able to find that scarf!! Sounds like you're doing well with the Ebay sales! I should look into that again, but I always found it to be such a pain. lol!! But you inspire me to *maybe* give it a go once again...

Maureencairney said...

How awful if you don't find that scarf will you have to return the customers money and have it affect your feedback.....

ShareThis