OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ Aug 27~


Happy Monday! This week I will be trying to use up items in my freezer for my menu planning. Sometimes it gets so piled up in there that I can't see what all I have.

Monday:  Pot Roast in the Crock Pot.  Super easy and delish.  If you use your crock pot, dont forget to use the Crock Pot Liners.  They sure make clean up easy!

Tuesday: Beef pot Pie using the left over roast.

Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner.  Spinach and Egg Fritatta.

Thursday:  Grilled Chicken in Lime marinade.

Friday:  Salad and Frozen Pizza.  I know....too easy, right?


Saturday:  Baked Spaghetti. This can be made ahead and heated up anytime.


Sunday:  Dinner with mom and dad, so it will be from their favorite restaurant. 

Visit my Thrifting Blog 
 
For more great menu ideas visit The Organizing Junkie!

5 comments:

Lauren Bee said...

We shop on Mondays too!

Michelle said...

Baked spaghetti sounds super tasty right now!

Kate @ Behind the [Kate]Ball said...

Hi! I'm visiting form the Menu Plan Monday link up. That Spinach and Egg Frittata sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing your menu and the link!! :-)

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Michelle, It is better the next day!

ShareThis