OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

One More Day.....

 Just one more day until a 4 day weekend.  And I sure am looking forward to it.   There will be NO black Friday shopping for me!  I did that once about 7 years ago and it was such a negative experience that I pretty much swore I would never do that again.  Just not worth the hassle and all the pushing and shoving.  

The four days off will be time for me to get caught up on a few tasks around the house.  I have some bookwork to get caught up on for eBay.  Actually, I have a LOT of bookwork to get caught up on.  This is a priority for me.  I also have some yard work to tend to.  There are shrubs to move and trees to trim.  

Sunday we will are planning a visit to our son that lives about an hour and a half away.  He is currently in South Dakota on a hunting trip/vacation.  He will be home on the weekend.  All of my kids live in the same county as I do, in fact two of my kids live minutes away.  The one that lives over an hour away lives on a mini farm in the country. I love the drive to his house. 

It is almost that time to get our yearly goals together for next year!  What do you have in mind for your 2013 goals? 
  

 Subscribe  Email ~ Subscribe RSS ~Follow Pinterest ~ Follow  Twitter

No comments:

ShareThis