Aren't family photos fun? This is part of a series of photos I used for a family calendar/Christmas gift.
- Reading: My track record for reading has been dismal. At least for entertainment or enjoyment. I have been reading my professional journals to catch up on my continuing education credits.
- Watching: Right now we are watching AX men. I love Shelby the "Swamp Man". He is hilarious!
- Listening to: I have been listening to Christmas music still (via Pandora) and truth be told my Christmas tree is still up. :) It is too pretty to take down and we still enjoy it.
- Baking/Cooking: No baking but I have been cooking a bit more. Since my mom has been staying with us BUT we have been eating out a lot too!
- Happy you accomplished this week: I am happy that the stress and anxiety that I have been feeling at the beginning of the week has since gone away! Prayer and conversations with my husband have helped tremendously.
- Looking forward to next week: Having a less stressful week! Also looking forward to spending time with family.
- *BONUS QUESTION* What is your favorite board game? Our favorite game is Scatergories! Lots of fun, definitely!
linking with Carla