OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

December Goals

Goals for December include:

1. Staying within the guidlines of my budget, Especially grocery shopping.

2. Begin contributing to my Roth IRA, which has been neglected for about two years.

3. Keep a grip on Christmas shopping. Husband helps with this a great deal

4. Make an appointment with the dentist. I have a great fear of dentists.

These are vague goals, but if I can stay withing the guidelines of my budget I will be doing very well. The budget has lots of categories an the ones I do not do well with I will reevaluate at the end of the month. The toughest goal for me will be making the dental appointment. I am a bad patient. :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Dont you work in healthcare?LOL.

Lisa said...

yep, we make the worst patients!!

ShareThis