OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

The Weight Game


Approaching the end of January I wanted to update on my weight. Well no, I really don't want to, but I have to have accountability even if it is anonymous. My initial weight for the new year was posted in Goals for 2007 and at that time I weighed 201. Well don't you know that my weight has slowly elevated from 201, to as high as 215 since Jan 1. Good Lord Have Mercy!!!!

I am an eating machine out of control (again!!!). Last week we (hubby and daughter) started our jogging/walking 2 miles. We did it 4 times last week and will attempt to keep up that pace.

I did not go back to the weight loss center Transformations because I have not budgeted for it (yet). It is about 50.00 dollars per week and it does work but for now I will put that 50 dollars somewhere else.

Anyway, I will eat better and work out more. And I will be more accountable to the blogging world. Long term goal is to get down to 150. Short term goal is to get under 200 (again).

No comments:

ShareThis