OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Dental Appointment

Yesterday, with great apprehension I went to our new dentist. If you read my previous post you will see that the majority of my dental experiences have not been pleasant.

I am happy to report that my new dentist is a "keeper"!! He is laid back and immediately puts his patient at ease. After the X-rays and a survey of my mouth he was happy to report that I did not have any cavities and that He was not anticipating any future problems with regards to my teeth. YIPEEEEE!!!!!!! I am one happy camper!!!

With great relief and joy, I leaped out of his dental chair and practically skipped my way down the hall to the front desk to schedule my bi annual cleaning.

No comments:

ShareThis