OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Retirement Thoughts

In order to max out my contributions for my 401k (15,ooo) I would have to contribute around 30% of my income. Wow. I am not even close to that. I currently contribute 12% with the thought of increasing my contributions to 14% in January. I want to say that there is no way that I could max out my contributions, but in the back of my mind I know that I could cut some expenses to do that. But do I want to? I will have to think long and hard about that.

Should I just pay more towards my mortgage and work to lower that amount? I just do not know the right plan of action to take. So confusing. Any suggestions??

No comments:

ShareThis