OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Grocery Budget Update for April

Here we go... True Confessions! I went to the Grocery Store (Publix) on Sunday. I started out pretty good. I had the flyer coupon for "Buy 3 coke 12 paks, get one free" . I thought, Well I am off to a good start, I had a coupon. Yea! After that, it was downhill. Woosh!!!! I accumulated a whole grocery cart of stuff ( No List, bad, very bad!) that in the end, totaled 121.00. How did that happen?

Easy. Poor planning. No List. And No Coupons.

Beginning Bal 150.00
Publix Shop -121.00
29.00

So, I know I can do better. But, I have to get more organized in order to be under budget. Blah, Blah, Blah...........I have heard that before!

Have a great day!

No comments:

ShareThis