OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Goals For This Week





  Tomorrow is a day off from my job, but I still have lots to do around the house.  It is an endless job of lists of things to do.  Here are my plans for getting things done this week: 
 

Around the House Goals

Princess will keep me on track :)
- laundry

- finish hanging up decor in computer room


- move listed items to back shed


- check out Craiglist for bedroom furniture spare room


- finish up grocery
 shopping ( things I forgot to get)

Personal Goals


- coffee/Bible time every morning

- plan date night with husband, movie night tomorrow.

- walk 3-4 miles this week



Business Goals

- list 20-30 items this week
-work on a month of receipts

What is on you list of things to do for this week?  

Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

Allison said...

I know you will get everything done! Have a good ay off.

Lance@MoneyLife&More said...

I have a few blog things to tidy up as well as some items around the house so that we can have a relaxing weekend! YAY for weekends!

ShareThis