OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Budget Redo

 (This picture has nothing to do with my post, I just think it is cute! :)


I was looking over my budget and I was quite proud of myself.  Well, don't you know,  I got a reminder from Geico about my insurance payment due on the 14th of this month.

I was looking at my budget categories and I LEFT OUT the category for my auto insurance. Duh!!

Yeah, well I will have to re-work the budget and fit in that expense and I will also make adjustments for unexpected days off this month.

 But it definitely could be worse and I know that.  Flexibility is definitely key when working with a budget! 




Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

3 comments:

Laura @ No More Spending said...

I'm always re-doing our budget (and missing things off).:)

Lisa Richardson said...

Laura, you are my inspiration! :)

jpkittie said...

Are you blogging as me? haha.... I do that stuff all the time!

ShareThis