OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday October 22, 2012

Happy Monday! This is a quickie post to keep myself on track with meal planning and budgeting. Planning a weekly menu does help, I just have to find time to get it done.

Before my first patient, I had enough time to put together a menu that will work for us.




See what I sold on eBay last week
Have a great Monday!

Linked to Organizing Junkie



1 comment:

Erin Branscom said...

Just found your blog from Org Junkie and wanted to say hi! I am also doing a Monday Menu link up as well too if you want to link up. Have a great day! Erin

http://www.healthybranscoms.com/2012/10/menu-monday.html

ShareThis