Creating a unique or weird Halloween costume shows originality and creativity. Try taking a popular phrase such as "killing time" and create a costume from that. Or take a popular movie or book title and add your own twist to the words. Weird and unique costume ideas can also be found on the internet. Many of these costumes are also home-made so there is very little expense in creating them.
I usually wait to the last minute and never figure out a costume. Since it is October already, I want to try to plan ahead.
Here are some unique and weird ideas to help you this Halloween season.
1. A Highway: Wear all black sweat suit, stick on white or yellow tape on your legs and chest to resemble lines in a road. Attach tiny cars and road signs onto your pants and shirt.
2. Nudist on Strike: Wear normal clothes and wear a sign around your neck that says "Nudist on Strike."
3. Cheating Husband: Men can wear a button down shirt that is buttoned all wrong, pants slightly unzipped, shoes untied or on wrong feet, lipstick kisses on collar, shirt, neck or even on pants and hair messed up. Tell people you didn't dress in costume, you forgot about the party and just dropped what you were doing to come over.
4. Cheating Wife: Women can wear a with the back tucked into pantyhose; hair messed up, make-up smeared and bra on the outside of shirt.
5. Leaf Blower: Wear regular clothes. Wear a hat with a leaf hanging down from the rim so that the leaf is in front of your face. When people ask what you are blow on he leaf and make them guess.
6. Tornado: Wear all black or gray clothing. Sew strings of varying lengths all over your outfit. On the ends of the string, tie on tiny houses, people, cars, animals, etc. When people ask what you are, spin around fast and make sounds like a tornado.
|My grandson as Peter Pan|