OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday Night Chit Chat

We celebrated Father's Day with a visit to the Minute Clinic for my husband's pink eye. Yes, pink eye! We assume he got his cold from me which brought on his subsequent pink eye. I still have my cold but the ear infection is better. My ear is still somewhat plugged up, but I am so hoping it clears this week or I am off to see my primary doctor. Summer colds suck!

 

  • Reading: I just finished up Killing Kennedy. I listen to books on tape when I drive an hour to work and an hour back. Makes the drive so much more enjoyable. Loved the book!
  • Listening to: the movie Flight with Denzel Washington. So far it is pretty good.
  • Watching: See above
  • Cooking/Baking: Just finished crock pot chicken and dumplings.
  • Happy you accomplished this week: Getting back to work and feeling like things are normal.
  • Looking forward to next week: Planning on giving notice to my par time college job. Or maybe taking the fall semester off.
  • Thankful for today: That my family is healthy.
  • Bonus Question - Do you have any summer weddings to attend? Not yet. But you never know.

Here is what I Thrifted this weekend!

 

No comments:

ShareThis