We celebrated Father's Day with a visit to the Minute Clinic for my husband's pink eye. Yes, pink eye! We assume he got his cold from me which brought on his subsequent pink eye. I still have my cold but the ear infection is better. My ear is still somewhat plugged up, but I am so hoping it clears this week or I am off to see my primary doctor. Summer colds suck!
- Reading: I just finished up Killing Kennedy. I listen to books on tape when I drive an hour to work and an hour back. Makes the drive so much more enjoyable. Loved the book!
- Listening to: the movie Flight with Denzel Washington. So far it is pretty good.
- Watching: See above
- Cooking/Baking: Just finished crock pot chicken and dumplings.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Getting back to work and feeling like things are normal.
- Looking forward to next week: Planning on giving notice to my par time college job. Or maybe taking the fall semester off.
- Thankful for today: That my family is healthy.
- Bonus Question - Do you have any summer weddings to attend? Not yet. But you never know.
Here is what I Thrifted this weekend!