OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

The Best Thing I Sold on EBay #6 ~ Name your Poison Cera Glassware

 


Recently I came across a great new blog, "
Goodwill Haunting". She highlights some of her great finds that have really been money makers for her. My husband and I have also come across some great finds too and we wanted to share them with you

 

I found these lovely glasses at a thrift store in north Florida. I love the theme of them! "Name your poison". And the five glasses each state that and on the front is a specific " poison". I researches these and discovered that there are in fact 6 glasses in the set. Neiman Marcus specifically sold these. The glassware is "Cera" and is a great vintage find.

 

For the set of five glasses I paid $5.00. The set sold for $129.00 and are on their way to Texas.

 

I can't wait to go back to that Thrift Store and find some more great treasures!

 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a great find and nice profit!

Lisa said...

Thanks Lena!

Lisa said...

You really did great. I could never find anything of value.
I tried to post something else but I'm not a popular poster today. LOL

Lisa said...

I am totally impressed. How often do you find something like this?

ShareThis