OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 7 ~

This is going to be a busy week for us, so I am digging up some of my previous menus and pulling from them.  My knee surgery is Wednesday, so the end of the week might  be more take out than cooking.  My husband finds that drive through is soooo much easier.  We will see.  I am planning on a very quick recovery!


Here is this week's menu using what I have (for the most part)

Monday:   Crock Pot Chili

Tuesday:  Grilled Flounder (down to the last bag in the freezer)

Wednesday:   Frozen Pizza ( I know.. I know.. but it is so easy!)

Thursday:  Grilled Ham and Cheese, and Soup
 
Friday:  BLT's (Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches) and Soup

Saturday:  Church Fall Festival  ( volunteers eat for free )

Sunday:  Tuna Casserole

What are you having for dinner this week?


linked to Org Junkie

4 comments:

Eric J. Nisall - DollarVersity said...

Wait, you're having knee surgery on Wednesday and volunteering on Saturday? Sure as heck puts those pro athletes who sit out because of "turf toe" to shame!

CentsToSave said...

The surgeon said it the surgery should be a piece of cake. He is just going to scope it and scrape the arthritis off and fix the meniscus.... Which sounds like it could be painful, huh? I can "supervise" the festivities Saturday if nothing else! :)

Eric J. Nisall - DollarVersity said...

I would tend to think that any invasive procedure would be painful, even those minimal ones. Maybe it will be just what you need after the first couple of days.

Carla said...

Gosh Lisa... I think I'll just plunk my butt at your house this week to eat! Everything sounds so yummy! lol! I'll even do dishes for you!

ShareThis